Cosmetics : Christian Dior Shimmer Powder Rose Diamond




I finally got Dior's shimmer powder! I heard one of my favourite makeup artists call it an perfect material for blushing and highlighting and that she always uses it. They have 2 colors called Rose Diamond ( which I bought this time) and Amber Diamond. I asked a sales girl which one goes good to me telling that I often use MAC bronzer on my face, and she proposed that Rose Diamond should be better because it can be both of blushing in pinky pink and highlighting in baby pink - crystal white. Amber Diamond is great as well but it's only for highlighting I guess (and i already have orange - gold blush so :D ) And I used it on a 20 national ceremony and realized it was totally INCREDIBLE <3 It was a little bit expensive, but it was worth it !








xoxo


Ayaka






 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿