Journey to Indonesia 2








At Jimbaran beach :) I totally fell in love with the view. I tool a pic with the blue sky, sun, coca cola , ELLE magazine and my favourite music. That's all my loving !! I was like in heaven... I'm dying to come back again, haha :D My neon pink dress is from Topshop, got with 50% off ! In Bali island, there is a big mall named Discovery Shopping Mall in Kuta area. You'll see there Guess, Topshop, Roxy (there are so many Roxy shops around this area, not only in DSM. You don't have to worry if you forget to bring your bikinis ! :* ). If you want to buy high-brand bags and cosmetics, you can go to duty free shop. In some parts of Bali there are places you should not go because sometimes it could be very dangerous for tourists, so just be careful about it.






xoxo


Ayaka


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿