Film : Anna Karenina (2012)



 I was eighteen when I got married, but it was not love. "








I saw this film in airplane the way back home from London... twice ! It really shoot my mind. It was so beautiful. The original novel was written by Russian author Lev Tolstoy. The theme is about love, but FORBIDDEN one. Anna's husband, Karenin, is a senior statesman but she met a young handsome man, Vronsky, in Moscow. They fell in love with each others and...


YES I absolutely love their dresses. They won for best costume design at 85th Academy Awards ! My favourite is Kitty's white dress <3 And I also LOVE its music. It really matches this saddest story about their bittersweet love. So beautiful. Theatrical stage sets seen in lots of parts were nice as well.





And when I saw this with one of my friends, we were like...



" Bronskyyyyy !!!!!! "





Ahaha, Bronsky was so stunning in this film... starring Aaron Jonson :) His sweet blue eyes almost killed us !





And here is my favourte quotes from some films of Anna Karenina.




Anna : I feel pain. I feel tears.
Vronsky : Why?
Anna : Because I'm so happy. Not to think, only to live, only to feel.




Vronsky : I love you.
Anna : Why?
Vronsky : You can't ask Why about love.




Vronsky : I'll never forgive myself for your unhappiness.









xoxo


Ayaka

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿